Junction box are made of powder coated carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, aluminum alloy… They are designed and manufactured to meet world wide standard such as Joint Industrial
Council (JIC) standard guidelines that ensure product quality and uniformity. In addition, they are NEMA rated, UL listed and/or IP rated.
Typical specification of Junction box:
– Durable and economical continuous hinge providing smooth pivotal action and optimal axial rotation,
– The clamp cover style door is completely removable,
– Traditional clamps for rugged, durable and proven performance,
– Back Panel for easy mounting of sensitive electrical and electronic control/instrument contents,
– Poron™ door gasket that seals the electrical enclosure protecting its contents,
– Silk-screening, anodizing, and engraving services available for company specific branding and safety messages,
– Customize your electrical enclosure to your exact specifications with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches, or locks.